Terms & Conditions
1. Turn around time and Collection/Delivery
- 1.1 Please allow 2 weeks between patient appointments for work to be returned in time (1 week on Elite 7).
- 1.2 CosTech offers a free pickup and delivery service in local areas, please call for availability.
- 1.3 You will not be charged for standard first class business post.
- 1.4 UPS courier service is free for collection and delivery of packages containing at least one Elite case or at least 3 qNHS cases.
- 1.5 C&B Elite cases and/or 3 or more qNHS due for dispatch will be returned via UPS courier service (free of charge as per section 1.4 above).
- 1.6 UPS courier service will be charged £6.80 per collection or delivery of packages containing 2 or less qNHS cases (and no Elite jobs). Charges may vary depending on your geographical location within the UK.
- 1.7 If 2 or less qNHS cases (with no C&B Elite jobs) are due for dispatch, they will automatically be sent free of charge via standard first class business post (as per section 1.3 above) unless you request delivery via UPS in which case £6.80 will be charged per package dispatched as stated in section 1.6 above.
2. General work and Remakes
- 2.1 All cases are guaranteed to fit the model based on the impression provided.
- 2.2 All work is completed to instructions written on the docket, should anything be unclear we will contact you.
- 2.3 Should a case not reflect the given instructions, the case will be adjusted or remade free of charge.
- 2.4 Terminated cases, for any reason, will not be refunded and must be paid for, unless terminated before the start of manufacture.
- 2.5 We will request a new impression in cases where the original impression contains false and/or inaccurate information. If the prescribing dentist requests to continue with the original impression, any subsequent remakes will be charged for.
- 2.6 When a remake is required, both original and remake cases will be charged if the remake instructions and/or preparation differs from the original case.
- 2.7 When sending a case back for alterations or to be remade, please send back the original impressions, models and restoration as well as new impressions if required. Failure to do so will result in the case being treated as a new case, and both will be charged for.
- 2.8 Once work has been cemented, it is considered 'bought' and must be paid for.
- 2.9 Remake cases will be charged if restorations fit the original model, but not the remake impression.
- 2.10 If you return a case but do not wish a remake, all dockets, models, preps, trays and restorations must be returned with a written justification. A technical manager will assess the case and a credit may be issued only if all elements necessary are returned and if a fault is proven to be CosTech responsibility.
- 2.11 CosTech Elite is not liable for loss of surgery time due to remakes and/or returns.
- 2.12 The dentist takes full responsibility for prescribing the correct material/alloys in accordance with their regional regulations.
- 3.1 All Guarantees covers the appliance and not the dental treatment.
- 3.2 All qNHS carries a 1 year Guarantee, should the appliance fail, the restoration will be remade free of charge.
- 3.3 All Elite work has a 5 year world wide guarantee.
- 3.4 Should this appliance fail in its purpose due to material or technique, CosTech Elite Dental Laboratory will replace the restoration free of charge, to the original instructions. Any corresponding dental treatment is not covered by this guarantee.
- 3.5 Additions and alterations to the appliance are not covered by this guarantee.
4. Payment Terms
- 4.1 Payment must be received within 28 days from the statement date.
- 4.2 Failure to make full payment of all invoices within 28 days of the statement date will result in forfeiture of any discounts on that invoice.
- 4.3 Any discount offers may be withdrawn without notice.
- 4.4 Any account which enters over 1 month in arrears may be suspended until full payment is made.
- 4.5 If overdue amounts are not paid after issued reminders, the debt may be sent to court and any corresponding charges will be added to the overdue amounts.
- 4.6 Refunds will be evaluated on a case by case basis. Should a refund be granted, credit will be allocated to the account. Cash/Cheque refunds will not be issued. If a return is authorised, all items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them to be eligible for a refund.
- 4.7 Any product(s) that has/have been purchased and delivered with a promotional Free Gift (including patient-targeted marketing packs), must be returned with that Free Gift in order to receive a full refund for the original item purchased.
5. Cross Infection
- 5.1 As per GDC and BDA Good Practice guidelines, all impressions must be free from blood, disinfected and all cotton pad removed before sending.
- 5.2 Should we receive a case which we believe not to have been disinfected, we will contact the dentist, and possibly return the case unfinished.
- 5.3 Dockets must be placed outside the bag containing the impressions and stapled above the seal line to avoid leakage of disinfectant. We reserve the right to return unfinished cases with a wet docket since it constitutes a health and safety hazard for our staff.
- 5.4 Restorations returned by CosTech are NOT sterile.
Costech is a trading name of Dentalserve.net Ltd